Council & Roads and Maritime Services Permits

Council & RMS Permits

RMS Permits are necessary for any undertaking that requires a road closure. Do you need a permit? Make sure to avoid any fine or work site shutdown: Contact us to get council and RMS permits.

It is essential for all works that are carried out on roads and/or footpaths to comply with Section 138 of the Roads Act to obtain the relevant permits and licences to carry out works.

Absolute Traffic Management has 10+ years liaising with various councils within NSW and prides. We pride ourselves in providing a fast and efficient service to obtain these permits for our clients.

Contact Us

Council Permits

Let us prepare a solid traffic management plan for your project or event and avoid fines or site shutdowns.

We specialise in all aspects of traffic management. And, we help you build your traffic management plan.

And, we guarantee to deliver a successful plan.

Do you need one of the following permits?
– road occupancy permit,
– road opening permit,
– work zone (parking) permit,
– temporary road closure permit for an event,

Then, contact us to get a strong plan to submit for approval.

Call Absolute Traffic Management on 0414 560 949 to obtain a Council Permit.

RMS Permits

A Roads and Maritime Services Permit is necessary for any undertaking that requires a road closure.

If your project requires to occupy a road and modify a state road asset, you need a road occupancy licence.

It is a legal requirement under Section 138 of The Roads Act 1993 to obtain this licence to conduct activities like:
Fixing pot holes, building, or construction work that is likely to have an impact on the operations of an arterial road (for example, closure of a traffic lane).

We can help you build a strong application to get a permit and ensure the best results for each party involved.

So, call us on 0414 560 949 to obtain a Roads and Maritime Services permit.

Police Permits

If your project requires a road closure, you will need a Police Permit.

Our experience and close work with Councils allow us to get permits for traffic plans approved within in short amount of time.

Call us on 0414 560 949 for a quote.

State Transit Authority Permits

If you are required to submit an application to the State Transit Authority, get in touch with us.

Need a STA Permit?

Call us on 0414 560 949 or send a message.

We Help You Obtain Traffic Permits

Permit Application & Authority Liaison.

– RMS Permits
– Council Permits
– Police Applications
– STA Applications
– Road Occupancy Licenses
– RMS Road Closures
– Road Opening Permits
– Temporary Road Closures for Events



CALL US ON: 0414 560 949
Absolute Traffic Management has 24/7 365 service